- The use of high-quality food-grade 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant anti-oxidation, support for drug testing, to prevent shoddy, durable
- The second generation of new molding technology, Seiko secret agents, magnificent, every detail of the pursuit of perfection
- Using mirror polishing technology, the surface is smooth, easy to clean
- Fork and spoon edges smooth handle, not easy to scratch the mouth, the use of more comfortable
- We have our own factory, More than others with the same product.
- Environmental spraying process, safety, and health, long time use do not worry about the color off.
- Carefully check every detail of the product before shipment.
- Our products are upgraded, the third generation of improved styles, no groove to avoid stains, easy to clean.
- Each piece is individually wrapped in a small protection
Caring for your Stainless Steel Flatware
First-time use: Hand wash your new silverware thoroughly in hot water using a mild soap or detergent. Never use an aluminum pan, Only plastic or stainless steel. Rinse with fresh water. Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
Everyday use: If using a dishwasher, always remember to load forks and spoons handles down, tines and bowls up. Place knives in a separate basket with sharp ends down to prevent scratching and unwanted contact with other alloys. Remove flatware after last rinse cycle and dry by hand. Hot air drying increases the chances of discoloration and corrosion. Do not mix different metals in the same load.
Tip: Never soak flatware for long periods or overnight.