Free standard shipping on orders over $99
video recorder: dash cam
dash cam dvr: cam recorder
car video recorder: Car gps DVR
car dvr with 2 cam: Car dvr 4k
black box: DVR IN THE CAR
View angle: 170°
Video Format: AVI
Touch Screen: NO
Special Features: G-sensor,Motion Detection,Cycle Recording,SD/MMC Card,Night vision,Dual Lens,Real Time Surveillance,Cyclic Recording,Automatic White Balance
Screen Ratio: 16:9
Output: HDMI(No function with interface)
Original Package: YES
Origin: Mainland China
OSD Language: Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional),English,Japanese,Korean,Russian
Number Of Lenses: 2
Memory Card Required Reding Speed: Class 10
Max External Memory: 32G
Item Type: Car DVR
Frames Per Second: 30
Display Size: 3"-5"
DASH CAMERA RECORDER: car camera recorder
Chipset Manufacturer: jian rong3291
Car Dvr: Dash Cam Car
Camera Resolution: 1280x720
CAR DVR DASH CAM: car black box
Brand Name: Belaibo
Assembly Mode: Hidden Type
4g car dvr: best dash camera
When this feature is turned on, the memory card is full and the oldest video will be overwritten by the newly recorded video.However, videos under special conditions will not be overwritten, such as G-sensor, Parking Monitoring.
When your car is subjected to an impact or other emergency, the G sensor is triggered, so that the recorder immediately records and locks the video.
With the motion detection function is enabled, when the Car DVR detects a moving object, it will automatically start recording video. When there is no moving object, it will stop recording and detect the moving object again.
4.Super Night Vision
Super Night Vision, Sony IMX323 image sensor 1/2.9 inch light-sensitive components, 4 IR lights, f/1.8 aperture and 6-glass lens, can capture clear videos and photos even in low-light night conditions.
Display size: 3 inch IPS screen
Power interface: DC 5V/2A
Storage temperature: -30℃- 70℃
USB interface: mini USB
Video format: AVI
Picture format: JPG
Lens: dual lens camera, it can record outside and inside at the same time
TF ：32GB (C10)(optional, with or without card)
Function: loop recording / motion detection / gravity sensing
This recorder needs to be plugged in and inserted into a 32G high-speed memory card for normal use, and ordinary cards are not compatible. Please insert a 32G high-speed card and format the memory card before use
attention- Please use high-speed TF card (recommended class 10) and support (FAT32 EXFAT format)- The device only works by connecting the car power supply with our original cable! Please do not run the device under your own power at home.- Please understand that we are not responsible if you use other chargers that cause the product to stop working.
FAQ- Q: Why does the device not turn on or flash after receiving?A: The built-in battery may be exhausted during long-term transportation. Please charge it in the car for half an hour, then click "Reset" on the back of the device five times.-B: Check if there is any problem with the TF card, please remove the TF card, it may be that the format of the file system of the TF card is incorrect or the speed is lower than level 10.-C: Check if there is a problem with the rear view camera, please unplug the cable of the rear view camera.
- Q: Why doesn't the device turn on?A: If you use it in the wrong way, it will cause this problem;Please charge it in the car for half an hour, then click "Reset" on the back of the device five times.
-Q1: Why is the battery life so short?-Q2: Why does my car DVR always turn off automatically within 10 seconds when I unplug the cable?-a: Due to the small size of the DVR, the battery is designed for safety record considerations.1. The battery capacity is 300mAh2. When the power is cut off suddenly, it is used to save the video, it will not lose the previously recorded video3. When you turn on the parking monitoring function, when there are some collisions, it will automatically turn on and shoot video.4. For normal use, please connect the car charger.
- Q: Will this recorder fit my vehicle?-a: Since the camera provides an electrostatic adhesion protective film, it is suitable for the installation of 99% 12V/24V car model driving recorder.
- Q: Do I need to manually turn the recorder on and off?A: After the dashboard is connected to the car's Yantai, there is no need to manually open or close it.Every time you start the car (for example, the lighter port is on electric), the dash cam starts automatically.When the vehicle is turned off, the meter car will automatically turn off (for example, lighter port power electric).
- Q: How to watch the recorded video?A: 1. Please exit the video recording by short pressing the "OK" button2. Short press the "Mode" button once, it will be "Camera Mode"3. Press the "Mode" button again, it will be the "Video Play Mode" to play the recorded video.
- Q: Why does the "Menu/Mode" button not work?A: 1. Please check it in "Video Recording Mode", if it is, exit by briefly pressing the "OK" button2. Then try to press the "Menu/Mode" button again.
- Q: Why are only many 3 minute videos recorded, can be 1 minute or 5 minutes?A: The default video recording length is 3 minutes each time.The reason is that the car DVR will automatically delete the oldest video when your card is complete.If the video is too long, then all these longest videos will be deleted. Some videos may have been deleted when you wanted to watch them earlier.You can change the length of time in the settings
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.